“THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST”
Hello All! I want to do quick post on the Pro Series 50” Tripod. It includes a 50″ Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod + Universal Tripod Smartphone Mount + Bluetooth Wireless Remote Control Camera Shutter. I ordered this tripod from Amazon a few weeks ago and I am absolutely in love with is. It was $10.99 + $4.99 shipping and handling. Here is the description:
- 50″ inch tripod: lightweight and compact design / Extends to 50″ inches / 3 section aluminum alloy legs
- Bubble level indicator / 3-way panhead with tilt motion
- Smartphone tripod mount: Easy attachment & padded grip to avoid cellphone damage / Measures: 2.5″ x 2″ x 1″ inches with a maximum stretch of 3.4″ inches for smartphones
- No apps needed to download for use simply connect to Bluetooth / Pictures can be taken up until 30 feet away
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in pocket or as a keychain / Compatible with Android and Apple
You can find similar options here.
The Bluetooth wireless remote control fits in the palm of your hand and it is easy to hide while you are taking your pictures. You connect the remote to your phone just like you would your Bluetooth headset.
I had to download the free camera360 ultimate app to go along with the Bluetooth remote. Here are the most recent updates to the app.
- [Camera] Integrate multiple modes; you can manually adjust advanced parameters to get your view of the world
- [Design] Powerful functions with a simple design; makes operation natural, smooth and simple
- [Selfie] 10+ exquisitely created new filters, to capture the most beautiful you
- [Inspiration] Listen to the story behind each photo, and become inspired
I was very impressed by all of the component and I am so grateful to Rhonda for suggesting to me. What I am most impressed with is the camera 360 ultimate app because I am able to edit my pictures with ease and you can’t beat the results. My pictures tend to be dark because I take them right outside of my apartment in front of what I believe to be a beautiful backdrop (trees and bushes)! I am also able to crop out the gas meters that I have been plagued with in previous pictures. Check out the differences in the pictures below.
See you tomorrow with another awesome Mimi G inspired DIY! Here is a preview!